Friday, December 13, 2013

5 on Friday

I'm back.... Let me tell you blogging is hard work. It's hard to make it a routine especially when I have TWO blogs to keep up on. Here is my "5 on Friday"

1. We are getting our first snow storm :). We are supposed to get about 4 inches of snow. We will see in the morning how much we get. Stay tuned for some more blogs this weekend as I might be snowed in :)


2. I am OBSESSED with Birch Boxes. I didn't discover them until recently and LOVE them!!! I got my December box today. D loved the candy that was in it. It was chocolate and had pop rocks on the outside.




3. We got our Christmas Cards/Save the dates this week. Aren't they so cute?


4. Cortney and I had a great time at the EPIC Chamber event last night. I am so so glad she wanted me to do the Chamber events with her. I can't wait for all of the luncheons and subcommittees.

5. We had a white elephant gift exchange at work and I got this candle from Kaylee. I love the way it smells!



 That's all for now! Enjoy this Friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment