Sunday, December 15, 2013

Deals and Steals

Anyone who knows me knows I love to buy on sale. I am a shopper, but I rarely buy full price. *Note I will for others and I do have expensive taste, but will request those items for my birthday or Christmas. My favorite place to shop is the Loft. People say the Loft's clothes are super expensive; but really if you watch the sales and use coupons, it is really affordable. For instance I got this cute sequin top and cardigan recently. Guess how much I paid ?! 



(Originally 39.50)


 (Originally 49.50)

Look! 



That is right. Out of my pocket I paid $1.15. See I love Loft because if you have their credit card you earn points and receive money back to the store. It isn't one of these "Fast Cash" deals where you have to spend $50.00 to save $20.00. No its just like cash. I had $20.00 to spend to the store. The great thing about the credit card is that I can pay it off right in the store with my debit card. What I usually do is swipe my credit card. Then tell the cashier I want to make a payment and then swipe my debit card for the amount. I know people don't like to use credit cards, but I get all of these coupons, earn points and pay it off right in the store. Anyways... these were on sale and I had a coupon for $25.00 off a purchase, then $20.00 cash back to the store, so I got this sequin tank and cardigan for a whopping $1.15. I even had to count out change because I did not want to use my debit card for just that amount. You cannot beat a deal like that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment