Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years! I hope everyone had a wonderful new years eve! Derek and I had a very low key evening, sitting on the new couch at home :). Here is a picture of D asleep at 7:00 pm on NYE


He did make us steaks prior to falling asleep! We started our New Year's Resolutions Goals yesterday, and hope that they will make us each better people. Yes, I set some goals for myself as I hope to make lifestyle changes this year. Here are my goals:

1. Live on a budget
2. Follow a weekly meal plan
3. Blog once a week
4. Journal each day
5. Take more pictures
6. Be more positive and less negative
7. Attend church once a month
8. Work out three times a week
9. Don't let the little things in life bug me
10. Only eat lunch out twice a month

Like I said these are more goals and lifestyle changes, to help me be the person I want to be. I hope that I can keep my goals/resolutions for the year. Here's to 2013 to be the best yet to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment