Monday, January 7, 2013

Jeopardy! Plus some !!!

We are keeping to our New Years goals (okay okay I need to take more pictures). In all honesty I have not taken any with my actual camera, but have with my iPhone and iPad mini, now I just need to figure out how to upload them from my iPad mini... Anyway's we are doing so far so good on keeping our new goals. I was reading an article discussing bringing your lunch to work, it said the first week was tough, the second week gets a little better, and by the third week it becomes just a habit. I hope this happens not only with brining my lunch to work, but also with working out, blogging, sticking to a budget and a weekly meal plan.

Wednesday is D's birthday, and we celebrated this weekend a little. We began with some margs on saturday afternoon, then came home and watched Jeopardy. Yes, Jeopardy! DVR is my very best friend and D's also! We are loving the fact that we can record tv! After that we went to Houlihan's for some drinks then to Lazer lanes for some galactic bowling! I will be posting pictures soon of our night! Then on Sunday we went to D's parents and out to Red Lobster for some yummy shrimp and ended the night playing Harry Potter Scene it. We lost again for the third time in a row :(. We are going to brush up on the Harry Potter books and movies.

Last but not least, my blog is posted "Advice from Alissa". As this is the title I feel I should be getting better about giving you all advice. So I am going to try and give some advice every now and then. My advice for you now is to smile often, laugh much and enjoy the little moments in life. I know I am trying to do this more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment