Sunday, January 5, 2014

Look at New Year's Goals

As it is the end of the year It is now 2014 and I am finally posting this and I want to take a look back at my goals I made for 2013 and see what I accomplished. I also want to see what I need to work more on for next year.

1. Live on a budget - I grade myself 80% For the most part I do live on a budget - yes! It always seems like around the holiday's the budget goes out the window. I will do better in 2014 to figure out where else to cut corners and save :)
2. Follow a weekly meal plan - Overall I would say I get an 80% on this. I typically do plan weekly meals, but some weeks I skipped. This might have been when I was working late or leaving town.
3. Blog once a week - I get a big.fat. "F" on this one. 2014 WILL BE BETTER
4. Journal each day - Again an "F". I noticed I did this when I was feeling down and blue, but I need to do this more than just then. 
5. Take more pictures - 75%. I can do better 
6. Be more positive and less negative - 75% again I can always do better. 
7. Attend church once a month - Started off the year with a bang and did this, then it was dwindled away.


8. Work out three times a week - For the most part, yes I did this. 
9. Don't let the little things in life bug me - 80%. From time to time I still let the little things bug me. 
10. Only eat lunch out twice a month - Again did AWESOME at the beginning of the year. I am going to make it another goal for 2014. 

* This was written well before 2014, I had saved it to post closer to the new year, then in Oklahoma the internet was not working and then I got sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment