Sunday, November 24, 2013

5 on friday




I have been making smoothies most mornings for breakfast. I am finally figuring out the correct proportions and have created a delicious orange banana smoothie.


This week I have been busy with a bunch of crafts. On Monday night a friend and I went to a craft class and made this adorable wreath out of old sweaters. We got to have some cocktails while doing it! The best was a cocktail made with apple cider, apple slices, maple whiskey, and some maple syrup. It was dangerously delicious!



On Friday I had a sleep over with my BFF and best girl ever and we made these Christmas card holders. Now I need just to get a ton of Christmas cards to put on there. 


Thursday Derek and I saw the Hunger Games. We went to the 8:30 show, so it was a late night for me! We didn't get home until about 11:30. I still can't decide if I like this movie better or the first one. It was nice to see it early especially since the theater not crowded at all! We got lucky!




 And I got some clinical clients this week at work. I do my first FBA (Functional Behavior Assessment) on Monday all by myself. I am so excited to use my license.

No comments:

Post a Comment