Saturday, November 16, 2013

Five on Friday

A dear friend does "5 on Friday" and told me I should start doing it. I know it is Saturday, but I was exhausted yesterday from a long long week at work. I went to bed super early (was in bed around 7:30pm)! So here is my 5 on Friday on Saturday :)

1.  We decorated last weekend and put the tree up. Ignore the top. I still need to make a bow for the tree.


2. Roo got a friend at work this year. Roo's BFF is Pepper! 


3. My dad was super sweet and sent Derek and I some yummy food from Omaha Steaks. We already ate the steaks. They were delicious! We have chicken thawed out for tomorrow night. We also go brats, burgers and D got twice-baked potatoes. It was so thoughtful of him!


4. Ginger has made her debut at home. In December she may make an appearance at work :) 


5. My awesome BFF's daughter G. She loves sitting in boxes/baskets.


P.S. I LOVE Christmas and decorating. I'm sure I will have more pics to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment