Friday, November 22, 2013

Thankful

Given that it is November and a time to be thankful I thought I would share some of the things I am thankful for.

My faith and trust in God
My family who support me no matter what I do
My best friend who I can tell any and everything to and she will not judge me
My job where I get to share my passion with coworkers and friends
My house and mine and Derek's future home
My soon-to-be in-laws
My Fiancé

At work at the end of training I try to do little "thank you" gifts for all my workers who help make two-week training happen. I usually make some cookies/cupcakes/brownies, but this time already getting in the holiday spirit I decided to splurge. 

For my Training Aides I decided to go to Bath and Body Works and get small travel size lotion and write a note and attach to the lotion with holiday ribbon. Here is one of them.




For my trainers I decided to do a little more. They have worked the butts off for the last several months with trainings and have done a great job. I was in search for cool cups for them. I wanted to fill them with some candy but still do more. I decided to give them a lotion and a tiny candle as well as a small gift card to Starbucks. I sure hope they enjoy them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment