Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm back!

Hi! I have taken a long break from the blogging world, but i'm back now! I plan to keep this blog going and have started another one! Follow my journey of being engaged and planning a wedding at mrandmrsmarlow.blogspot.com . That blog will be dedicated to all the ins and outs of our wedding. I plan on posting about my crafts, thoughts, and recipes on this blog. I'm happy to be back in the blogging world. Here are some of the things I have done in the past few months. 

Here is a picture from the STL Cardinals game back in May. We went with work!



This is a before picture of my pantry....


And after! I found these great stackable containers online from Amazon for half the price they were at Bed Bath and Beyond. Don't mind the top shelf, I needed some more organizational bins.


This is a picture of the best team from work. Jessica came back to Missouri this summer and visited us. We sure do miss her.


I found this cute idea on Pinterest. I tinted mason jars and now they sit on my  desk for pens and pencils!



Here is the desk in my kitchen. I repainted it to an off-white color then I distressed the edges and added new knobs.



I got to go to a dinner meeting for work and had a wonderful steak then cheesecake for dessert! 



In November I got to go down to Oklahoma and got these new awesome workout shoes. They are also in my favorite color! They are so comfortable. 


While down in Oklahoma we went to a resale shop and found this cute chair. My Pawpaw painted it green for me. I'm in search for a cute seat cushion then it will go in the kitchen with my repainted desk.


And last but not least, here is a preview of our engagement pictures that my best friend Jamie took of us. I really love this one and cannot wait to get them all printed and hung in the house. 



No comments:

Post a Comment