Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Hump Day!!!

As Thanksgiving is approaching tomorrow, work is rather slow today. I have caught up on all my to-do items and am just passing time until I can leave. I thought I would catch you all up on a few things I have done this week.


Monday: I got my hair trimmed and colored, then I got Hy-Vee Chinese for dinner. Those that know me know I LOVE Hy-Vee Chinese and their salad bar. I have not had Hy-Vee Chinese in a long long time and will not have it again for a while. HY-Vee Chinese = upset stomach, it was bad news :(.

On Tuesday night we had girls night + D. We went for a drink at Applebee's then went to Flat Branch. It was like old times with Jamie and Jules, but we missed our turtle (Jess). I think D had a great time as well.

This morning Jamie and I woke up super early and watch "Run Away Bride" before work. I have never seen that movie and it was so cute! Now that I am at work waiting until noon to leave I have been doing some christmas wish list shopping for myself. I am being bratty and should be thinking of others right now, but I am not. Maybe I will do that this weekend.

Here are some of my wish list christmas items:


I really really want another watch. I have my eyes on this Michael Kors watch. I told D I wanted it, but only if we can find it on sale somewhere. 


I really want some more pj's. I bought a pair from Victoria's Secret two years ago and love them. I want these snowflake ones this year. 

What's on your Christmas list?



No comments:

Post a Comment